- Friday, 20 November 2020
- Published Date
- Written by Villalba Online
- Hits: 636
The webinars will be held on December 10 both in English and Spanish.
JACKSONVILLE, Fla. – The U.S. Army Corps of Engineers (USACE), Jacksonville District will host two public webinars for the Puerto Rico Coastal Study to present the draft Integrated Feasibility Report, Environmental Assessment, and Proposed Finding of No Significant Impact. The webinars will occur December 10 at 10 a.m. and 4 p.m. Puerto Rico time (9 a.m. and 3 p.m. EST). Both meetings will be presented simultaneously in English and Spanish. Participants may join the webinars at: www.saj.usace.army.mil/PuertoRicoCSRMFeasibilityStudy/
The purpose of these webinars is to present and discuss the Tentatively Selected Plan of the Puerto Rico Coastal Study. The Puerto Rico Coastal Study is evaluating the feasibility of coastal storm risk management measures addressing potential storm damages to properties and infrastructure within the San Juan and Rincon focus areas of the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico over a 50-year period of analysis.
A copy of the draft Integrated Feasibility Report and Environmental Assessment is available to the public on the USACE study website: www.saj.usace.army.mil/PuertoRicoCSRMFeasibilityStudy/
- Escuela de Matrullas en Orocovis se independiza totalmente de la AEE
- Por debajo de los 20 mil los graduados de escuela superior para el año 2020
- Hallan hombre ahorcado y en descomposición bajo el puente de Guayabal
- Aparatoso accidente en Villalba cobra la vida del sonidista del Grupo Manía
- Jet de la Marina lleva el nombre de mecánico de Villalba